Monday, August 3, 2009

Stella's Blessing

Hugh blessed Stella on Sunday, August 2. It was a special day. We had a lot of family come and support us. We had a luncheon after the meeting that was really good. We had a great day spending time with family and eating yummy food. Thanks to everyone for sharing Stella's special day with us.

Stella looked so beautiful. Grandma Kris bought her dress for her, and her Aunt Amy made her a pretty bracelet to wear. Grandma Staiger gave the blanket. I loved it!

Daddy with his girls

All of us girls

Stella right before church

I took this picture of Stella when she was one month old. She is getting chubby!

3 comments:

  1. I love Stella's little blessing dress! You are looking really good, Shel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I never thought I'd see the day. ;-) So fun to see pictures of Stella, she's a doll! Thanks for letting me know, and HOORAY- we can keep in touch so much easier now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ran across your blog.... wow, go Shelli.
    We are so excited about your visit.
    Jason and Judy

    ReplyDelete