Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Little Girl Started Kindergarten

Shayli started kindergarten today and yes, I bawled like a baby. I thought I would cry a little bit, but no, I sobbed. Shayli didn't even shed a tear. She got right on the bus and made it to her classroom fine. She looked a little bit nervous, but she did great. I was really amazed at how well she did. I can't believe my baby started school. She is growing up. We are so proud of her. Time goes by so fast! We love our kindergartener!


Shayli before school started

Waiting for the bus to come. She did great!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! That's crazy. I'm sure you were pretty funny to watch, Shelly haha. I'm surprised that Shayli wasn't too nervouse; that's nice, though. You probably wouldn't have been able to handle it if Shay would have been upset :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Sweet Shayli. It was fun to watch her get opn the bus this morning. Love from Grandma Staiger

    ReplyDelete