Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our first family campout of the summer

We went camping last weekend with my dad, Kris, Toni, Justin and their kids, and Jim and his kids. It was a lot of fun but a lot of work! Stella had some major problems. I don't know why, but almost every time I take her diaper off she pees and poops all over everywhere. By the last night of the trip, she was down to one blanket and one onesie. There was pee and poop everywhere! Definently I campout I will remember. Shayli and Teri had a blast and it was nice to get away and relax with family!

3 comments:

  1. Shelli!!! I am so glad that you started a blog. I love it. I need to come see you. How about next week. I have a gift for Stella. Let me know when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I would love for you to come and visit! I haven't see you or your girls in forever. Next Thursday or Friday work for me. It would be so fun to chat! Let me know if we can get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey shelli! it was fun to find your blog. your girls are just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete