Thursday, October 8, 2009

Family Vacation

We just got back from a very fun trip to Arizona. Hugh had to go down to Tempe for work so we stayed at my brother Jason's house in Tucson. We were there for ten days and we had a lot of fun! We stopped at the Grand Canyon, went to watch Jensen and Garrett play soccor, went swimming in their pool, went to the zoo, ate a ton of food (I gained seven pounds), and did a lot of other fun things. Arizona is way hot! It was so nice. We were in climate shock coming home to freezing temperatures. It was a great trip, except for the car ride there and back. The girls didn't think that was fun at all. There was a lot of crying, shouting, pooping, and puking going on. I don't think we will be spending that much time in the car again any time soon! The vacation was a blast! Something that we will always remember! Thanks Jason and Judy for letting us come!

Shayli and Teri petting a snake at the zoo

Me and Stella at the zoo

Hugh, Shayli, and Teri by a Saguaro cactus

A Cactus at Saguaro National Park

The kids at the zoo

The Grand Canyon was so beautiful

My pretty girls at the Grand Canyon

This is Stella at 3 months, I know I am slow getting it posted. She is a cutie!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your trip was fun! THe car ride sounds like quite the adventure. Next trip, you come see me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good trip!! It's nice to get away every once in a while! I just notice on Toni's blog that you had a blog also!! Yay!! Now I get to see cute pictures of your girls!!! Call me if you ever need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curtis is going to want to see pictures to verify your claim that the witch pumpkin looked better! I miss carving with you guys, too! It was such a good tradition! We've made so many people out here love using kits to carve pumpkins haha. They just look so cool! We're SO excited for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete